Courage Glyph Crew
To Learn To Fly You Gotta Jump First
You know those mysterious lines and symbols you see in Joseph Boyd's artwork? Yeah, they have a meaning and he has decided to translate the symbols for you.
Joseph Boyd presents the Flight Of Fancy Glyph series
First up: "Courage" On Back
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem